- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His
vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His
ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a
- We believe mankind is saved by grace through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ alone and not by
works, righteous living, monetary gifts, confirmation, baptism, church membership, or being raised
in a Christian home or church.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God and is the only revelation of
God given to mankind
- We believe the commandments of God given in the Old Testament to be a godly model of how the
believer should live his/her life. When Christ came He fulfilled the law but He Himself said that He did
not do away with it. Matthew 5:17 - 7:29
- We believe there are two groups of Angels at work today. Holy Angels sent by God as ministering
spirits to render service to those who will inherit salvation. Hebrews 1:13-14. And fallen Angels
controlled by Satan masquerading as "Angels of Light" sent to destroy mankind through false teachers. 2
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ who hold to the doctrines
and teachings of the Bible only.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved, resurrected to
eternal life. Those who reject Christ's free gift of eternal life, to a resurrection of damnation in the lake of fire.
- We believe even a firm understanding and agreement of the tenets of this statement of faith in your mind
will fail to get you to Heaven. That's because you cannot mentally ascend into Heaven by reason, logic or
by understanding the principles and beliefs of Christianity. The only way to get to Heaven is to be "born
again" and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- If you would like to receive Christ's free gift of eternal life, be "born again" and know Jesus as your
personal savior, friend and Lord, or if you are unsure that you truly are born again we urge you to pray
this simple prayer:
Lord Jesus, I want to know You and to have a personal relationship with You. I want to be born again
and to know in my heart that You really exist, that You really love me, are willing to forgive me for
my sins and want me to live with You in Heaven for eternity. Jesus, please save me and reveal
Yourself to me. Amen
- Finally, we urge you to read the Gospel of John in the New Testament of the Holy Bible and let the
Holy Spirit reveal Jesus Christ to you.